Do you need someone to check your writing before publication or submission?
Are you working on:
- the book that you’ve finally found time to write
- a dissertation, thesis or journal submission
- a one-off presentation or proposal
- regular blog posts
- minutes, tender submissions, marketing material, training manuals, etc.
Please get in touch for a free, no-obligation quote.
I will check your writing for:
- distracting grammar errors
- embarrassing mistakes which spellcheck has missed
- typos and punctuation slip-ups
- formatting and usage inconsistencies
- clarity and coherence
Some other services I can offer are checking calculations, creating and/or applying style sheets, and assisting with layout and formatting issues.
Please email me so we can have a chat about how I can help you.
Whether you’re a native English speaker, or ESL, find out more about proofreading for:
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY:
‘Can’t believe how many errors you have spotted that I missed. Clearly it is well worth paying a proof reader!’
(Essex University PhD student and university lecturer)