Do you need someone to check your writing before publication or submission?
I can check your writing for:
- distracting grammar errors
- embarrassing mistakes which spellcheck has missed
- typos and punctuation slip-ups
- formatting and usage inconsistencies
- clarity and coherence
My proofreading is fully customisable to your exact requirements, including to meet tight deadlines.
Things I can check include:
- a one-off presentation or proposal
- that book you’ve finally got around to writing
- your dissertation, thesis or journal submission
- regular blog posts
- minutes, tender submissions, marketing material, training manuals, etc.
Whether you have a Word document, a pdf file, WordPress site or hard copy, email email@example.com to arrange a discussion as to how I can help you.
Native English speaker, or ESL, find out more about proofreading for:
I work with both ESL and native English speakers.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY:
‘Can’t believe how many errors you have spotted that I missed. Clearly it is well worth paying a proof reader!’
(Essex University PhD student and university lecturer)