Are you looking to supplement your freelance proofreader list, or do you need someone to cover a one-off project?
I have a small business financial and management background, so I have worked on a range of business and management articles, theses and training materials.
I’d be particularly interested to hear from you if you are looking for a proofreader for:
- Crime fiction – I love a book with a good body count, and a bit of criminal profiling doesn’t go amiss
- Recipes and anything to do with food – I love experimenting in the kitchen, and have run out of shelf space for my growing collection of recipe books
- Travel – fiction or non-fiction, reading about far flung parts is almost as good as travelling there yourself
Some Books worked on
- Natural Dyeing, Kathryn Davey. Hardie Grant
- Skipper tips for Every Day, Fridtjof Gunkel. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Lovers of the Remnant Forest, Sarah Manlis. Independent author
- Journeys of a Lifetime, Second Edition: 500 of the World’s Greatest Trips. National Geographic (working for Toucan Books)
- Brockmans Black Book of Gin Cocktails (working for Toucan Books)
- More than 60 children’s picture for Clever Fox Press, a charitable children’s publisher
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY:
‘Excellent proofreader, thorough, error-free, meticulous, excellent work ethics’
(Clever Fox Press)