I have proofread over 600,000 words for students (and counting), and specialise in proofreading for non-native English speakers. I will check your work for spelling, punctuation and grammar errors, typos and incorrect English usage, as well as checking the flow of your sentences. Your document will need to be in word format and I will use track changes and comments to highlight corrections. The price will be based on the number of words submitted to me.
• Case studies
• Dissertations and theses
• Research proposals and reports
• Case Studies
• Letters of application and personal statements
• Documents for publication
As a business graduate with a marketing degree and over 20 years in business, predominantly in accounts in small companies, I have an excellent understanding of business related topics. Topics proofread so far include:
• Finance and accounting
• Business plans
• Change management
• Corporate social responsibility.
Non business topics have included:
• Art Nouveau architecture
• Jewellery and fashion design
• IT security
• Care of the elderly
What my clients say:
“Your corrections were very clear and educative, which was a nice surprise. Once again I congratulate you on your work and I am very happy to have worked with you. I hope we can continue working together and I will recommend you to all those who require a proofreader.” – Magdalena, Essex University
“Your work to correct my grammar and spelling was really helpful. Thanks to that I sent in a better essay and I learned a lot of useful things.” – a business student
Preparing for proofreading:
• To save you time and money, your document should be complete when you send it to me and you should have run a spell check to eliminate as many avoidable errors as possible.
• I will provide an estimated time frame when I provide a quote for proofreading your document, however, as I strive to provide a professional service, at busy times please allow at least one day per 5,000 words you need proofread.
• Please ensure you have your supervisor, tutor or professor’s approval for using a proofreader before you contact me.
Do contact me to discuss your specific requirements in detail, and to receive a no obligation quote.
Please be aware that I will only help you to improve your English, I will not check your logic or comment on the content of your document.